Thursday, March 02, 2006

That terrible feeling ....

Did you ever get the feeling that you're getting fatter? That it's just too boring to work? That you should not have had eaten those two stupid apple pies? (Those McDonalds thugs sell 2 for $1, and 1 for $0.89!)

If you do feel that way, you are not alone. I am feeling that way. I can just feel my girth increase. And to top it all, I decided to not work out today (making time for research). And guess what, I stayed at home doing nothing!

Now, I've got some serious issues. I'd better do something tonight. Need to "arrange" my thoughts properly about the porous medium thing. Working without a deadline is a bitch. Getting the motivation to work without any solid incentive is tough.

Wonder what my roomie will cook tonight. We seem to be out of egg, and he made the okra yesterday. We, my friend, are on uncharted territories now. He will have to broaden his culinary horizons; venture into the unknown. I can hear some sounds from the kitchen ... I am sure that the smoke detector is not far behind.

2 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Blogger Rap said...

The roomie made good ol' sambar today. Tasted quie good. I can feed that contribute to my corpulence already. Woe is me.

Isn't is pathetic that the only comment on my blog till now is my own?

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Radha said...

Hmmm...I want to say a lot of things, but I guess it better be limited to our phone calls...take care...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home